If you do not have any stock of Xiaomi anywhere in the Toulorial, you can easily download it from the link links in this tutorial. You will need a laptop like 1 PC to perform this process. And Xiaomi’s tools will be able to process you easily. You have successfully installed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool.
The back camera is of quad 48+8+2+2 MP with PDAF, ultrawide, dual-LED flash, dedicated macro camera, HDR, depth sensor etc. and 4K video recording. Poco X3 Pro comes with 5160 mAh big battery with a 33W Fast Charging solution. It has 6 or 8 GB RAM, up to 2.96 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 640 GPU. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 760 (7 nm) chipset. The phone comes with 128 or 256 GB internal storage and shared MicroSD slot.
- XiaoMiTool will try to unbrick your device with the best procedure available.
- This will also allow you to restore all your data in case you do choose to wipe off the device completely during the flashing process.
- This guide explains the steps required to Uninstall TWRP on Android without getting stuck in a boot loop and firmware files bricking your smartphone.
- Here I mentioned some essential features, and MIUI 12.5 comes with exclusive Xiaomi and Android 11 general features.
Download the latest Xiaomi Redmi Pro Stock ROM, and official firmware [Flash file]. On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC.
- And Xiaomi’s tools will be able to process you easily.
- Flashing supports those who aim at the highest optimization in the operating system.
- But for a completely clean and fresh installation of all system files, the fastboot method is the way to go.
Recover Xiaomi smartphones and related smart objects urgently requires stock firmware flashing all the times. Download respective version of Miflash tool from exposed direct download links to take flashing advantages. Installing MIUI Fastboot ROM on Xiaomi, Redmi, Poco devices can be used for various purposes.
The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet. Therefore, it is capable of providing greater stability and a bug-free experience. The first and foremost advantage straight out spells out that you don’t have to wait for the OTA to land on your device. Just take hold of the stock firmware from this post and you are good to go. Furthermore, there is a never-ending battle going on regarding the Custom ROMs vs Stock Firmware.